Recently I recorded a video going over my pre-wedding skin care routine. I have all of my top products linked out for you in the collage, and below I have a deep dive and with a few bonus products!
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm – This is great for removing eye makeup and that first layer of makeup on your face. I typically will use this in a double cleansing regimen with another cleanser after like the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Solutions Cleanser. It also comes in a rose scent if that’s more your thing!
- Peter Thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Solutions Cleanser – This works well if you’re really oily and wear makeup every day like me. This totally cuts down on the oil. It really gives you that clean feeling without feeling totally stripped of your oils.
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque – Keep this on for 10 mins 2x a week and it clears out your pores and targets those breakout areas. I have so many of The Ordinary’s products like their cleanser and eye cream. They’re more well known for their Exfoliating Peeling Solution that makes it look like you have blood all over your face. I also have their Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum super affordable high-strength vitamin-and-mineral blemish formula.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro – This alone has been the biggest game-changer for my skin. I have used it every day without fail since my breakout and it has gone away and stayed away. It also helped reduce the appearance of my age spots. It’s expensive but I promise it has been life-changing.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel – A two-step process with these little pads that helps reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, pores, and shine. I do this right after the light mask.
- Kate Somerville EradiKate™ Acne Treatment – Stick a Q-tip in it and put on spots. It’s a miracle worker for helping acne go away.
- SkinCeuticals Silymarin CF Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment – I’ll do this in the morning if I’m starting to see a breakout. I try tp put it on a few minutes before I do my makeup to make sure it seeps in.
- Latisse by Allergan – This is going to help your eyelashes grow in length.
- SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum – This has a big difference in the visibility of my dark spots. My dark spots have actually been reduced by 30% using this product for a long time.